Congrats to Bill Cain

Guest davidh10

Commiserations, Lorraine, but good to know you will still be working to improve the organisation from the outside.

Now we just need to persuade Bill to join the forums.

P.S. Congratulations Don. Another post has indicated you were successful for NSW.

Just got the call to say Bill Cain is the new Rep for Victoria. My congratulations go to Bill he will do a great job and is a nice guy.I will continue to lobby in the background just the same. Thanks to all that supported my nomination.

Cheers Lorraine

Hi Lorraine,

There is always next year and there are lots of things you can do as a member. Organise a workshop on maintenance, weather, the new CASA instructor syllabus, take on the historian role, or put your hand up to be in charge of something for Natfly. Love to chat to you if you are interested.

Cheers, Cazza

Hi Lorraine,There is always next year and there are lots of things you can do as a member. Organise a workshop on maintenance, weather, the new CASA instructor syllabus, take on the historian role, or put your hand up to be in charge of something for Natfly. Love to chat to you if you are interested.

Cheers, Cazza

Hi Carol

I would love to chat with you, give me a call during the week. Edge Aviation would be happy to help out with workshops. The historian role would not be good for me as I am not good at that stuff. But anything else I am happy to discuss where I can help.

Cheers Lorraine

Hi CarolI would love to chat with you, give me a call during the week. Edge Aviation would be happy to help out with workshops. The historian role would not be good for me as I am not good at that stuff. But anything else I am happy to discuss where I can help.

Cheers Lorraine

What fantastic co-operation. I am sure that many of us could also contribute in some way to the betterment of all members.

Well done.

Alan Marriette.