Fuel injected ea 81

rotor

Hi,

Can any one or does anyone know of an individual in Central Queensland I can get to tune my Fuel Injected ea81.

I'm in Gladstone and the car places really arent any help at all - excuses range from "Fuck, its an aeroplane" to one shop getting really rude and looking like he wanted to throw me out on my but!

I can get this done in Brissy but thats a long way away and I really need it tuned to get it there 035_doh.gif.37538967d128bb0e6085e5fccd66c98b.gif

Guest rocketdriver

Hi Rotor

Has it got a computer designed for a/c use? The one I have on a GMH inline 4 has a "black box" for adjusting the map. The problem for the car tuners will be that they seem to be set up for specific proprietory brands of after market chips that fit into standard car brand computers ..... which are not the best for a/c use as they have inconvienient "limp home" modes that are not appropriate when you are over tiger country!

cheers

RD

Hey, forgot it's a version 4 Wolf computer. I've got the software but not the know how to get it just right.

I had it tuned in Brissy - put it onto a gyro and trailer to get it there - problem is the exhausts are shorter than the ones we tuned on it and it's running like crap with the shorter ones.

Hi Rotor

The boys from GT Gyroplanes use Subaru EJ25 & now Suzuki's. You can speak with Paul who will not only install tune and set up your computer but also test it in flight with you. He specializes in Motec computers but has worked with many other systems.

Paul is a great, bloke and very knowledgeable.

Good luck

Regards SamL..............

Performance Motor Works International

Paul Flourentzou

Factory 4, 440 Dynon Road

West Melbourne 3003

Phone: (03) 9689 3766

Mobile: +61 0416 046 312

Fax: +61 3 9689 3988

Email:

[email protected]

Web:

[/url]www.pmwi.com.au

Specialty: ECU Installation and Tuning

Victoria and SE Asia

G'day Rotor.

I can't help, but from living in the Gladstone area for 40 plus years I can tell you that their business men are useless. There are only a couple of businesses worth dealing with. Maybe Rocky would be a better bet. There is a book in the library that may help, can't think of the name of it.