Syndicate Contract

I am working with 2 others to put together a 3-way syndicate - to support a new J160.

I'm wondering if anyone out there could give us a sample syndicate contract; or know where we might get one.. ?

Would appreciate any help - as it's a bit pointless trying to reinvent what must have been done many times over...

Cheers,

Chris

Chris,

It seems that there are a lot of people talking about syndicates. But most are worried about the problems that may come up in the opperation of a syndicate. The first aircraft I was involved in was a VP1. When we formed the syndicate I used a set of rules I got from Pilot magazine (published in England) and modified them to suit.

I have been asked again lately for a set of these rules, and when I find them I will post a copy here. They seemed to cover most eventualities, and could be modified to accomadate most people/aircraft situations.

I better start looking then!!!!

Guys - Thanks very much for your guidance here... And, Yes, the example in Pilot magazine would also help!

I have had a couple of PMs that will also help. So once I have our own resultant agreement together, I will post it, for reference by other interested parties..

Cheers

Chris