Charity Auction for Angel Flight and Care flight

Tomo

Hello Everyone! Just thought I should let you all know that the Bongeen District and Community Church - located Here - are having their annual Charity/Harvest auction on the 3rd of September, All proceeds going to Angel Flight and RACQ CareFlight.

It is a good fun night with a free BBQ starting at 5.30 pm, and the Auction starting at 7.00 pm. All goods are new, donated by local businesses, artisans and generous community members.

Over $15,000 raised last year! :thumb_up:

And there is also talk that the Careflight Helicopter may even fly out for the evening, if it coincides with their currency program.

For more information you can contact myself, either here, via message, or on 0429 680 423.

See you there this Saturday, the 3rd of September! 002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif

Just an update for those interested...

We raised just under $17,000 for Careflight and Angel flight. A big thanks to all donators and participants. :thumb_up:

• Like 1

Guest SAJabiruflyer

That's pretty impressive Tomo. Fundraisers i've seen here might raise a couple of thousand, but to raise $17000!! Top effort

Thanks guys!

Actually the district is not in a real good financial situation at all, considering we all got wiped out earlier on in the year with the floods. But it's great to see what can be done when you have a large bunch of people. The donators are the ones to be praised, because there is a lot given - when the buyers do actually go home with something.