Trailer for plane

Trailer for a plane* excuse my bad spelling. 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

hey guys, i'm looking for a small trailer i can use to transpport my small 75kg airplane to the airport. The plane is nearly complete but im gona need some way of getting it there when its finished, if anyone knows where i'll be able to get one then that would be great!003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

Solomon, metalman has been kind enough to offer assistance with what sounds like an ideal trailer. Before the first flight of an aircraft many checks are needed and as has already been said test flying should conducted by an experienced test pilot. It would be a bad idea for you to attempt to fly the aircraft yourself. Maybe your instructor can help with advice in this area.

Regards Richard.

• Like 1

Before the first flight of an aircraft many checks are needed and as has already been said test flying should conducted by an experienced test pilot. It would be a bad idea for you to attempt to fly the aircraft yourself. Maybe your instructor can help with advice in this area.Regards Richard.

Solomon: I can understand that you just cannot wait to fly your very own flying machine.

But first listen to the very good advice from Richard. It's important to follow this for everyone's safety but especially yours. We want you to enjoy flying for many more years in the future 080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif .