YVFT - Coldstream

Hey All,

Just wanting to know if anyone has flown with or is training or hired from

YVFT (formally RVAC i think)

I am looking to move out there due to PPL becoming very expensive at city airports.

Any feedback on instructors / aircraft would be great!!

Hey All,...Just wanting to know if anyone has flown with or is training or hired from

YVFT (formally RVAC i think).quote]

Hi

I did a PPL refresher there about 7 years ago after a break in my flying activities and now hangar my Auster on the field.

There is a steady stream of people coming though looking for PPL's, CPL's and various endorsements in GA stuff, and even more doing the RA certificate either as a stand-alone or as an entry into GA.

The club is friendly, there are some major infrastructure developments in the pipeline and, as Metalman said, a wealth of instructor experience to help you on the way. Dick is also a RTO so can do your GA testing for you rather than getting someone in at extra cost.

Come and visit?

kaz

how does coldstream..become YVFT...or have i missed something?

Sorry CFI, I didn't see your post before my last effort... RVAC ditched Coldstream because they couldn't take the competition :-)

Yarra Valley Flight Training is now running the school and managing the flight line with Bob Boyd and Dick Gower still providing the same friendly service. The Doake family have just obtained permits for a significant development of the facilities and we expect some new roading, new hangars, new clubroom etc will be underway in the near future.

Visit http://ycem.com.au/

kaz