Getting back in it

Jabiru744

Hi all ,

I'm from maitland, NSW australia, not flown since 96', 300hrs in skyfox, Jabiru. ex ultralight instructor, GA licence.( piper warrior) looking do dust off cobwebs and start having some fun again.011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Frank.

Good luck Frank.Do you have a plane?

Not at present, looking at doing some time in a cessna skycatcher, then buy Jabiru or similar, or poss buy into syndicate, keeping options open.

Cheers.

Frank.

Hey Frank, welcome back I fly out of Maitland (Rutherford) as well, believe their new skycatcher has arrived so you should be happy about that... Cheers.... Eric

Thanks Ronin, yes, I did my human factors exam there last week, and they said it was waiting to be picked up, I'll give them some time to get familiarised with it,(glass cockpit and all) then book a few hours in it, CANT WAIT!!!080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif what are you flying?.

Frank.

Microlight XT 912 - SST on of the new Tundra models with the new strutted wing so no kingpost atop, we are hangared just around the back from the aerobatic guys there. I believe the skycatcher is up and running they have been sending out emails stating is good to go, cheers.... Eric