Best College to learn CPL ?

i want to be a pilot and im searchin all over the net for finding a gud college to learn CPL. i ended up seeing basair but im hearing it isnt that good as majority of the staff has left.. could ny1 suggest me good colleges nywer in the world..

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, Somewhere that teaches spelling and grammar.

Come on give John a break, going off his location english isn't his first language so he's doing ok.

Looking at current trends he might just have a big future in aviation.

Good luck with your quest John.

Come on give John a break, going off his location english isn't his first language so he's doing ok.Looking at current trends he might just have a big future in aviation.

Good luck with your quest John.

Even in India there is no such word as "ny1" or "nywer". How far will sloppy communication get him?

• Like 1

Guest Andys@coffs
Even in India there is no such word as "ny1" or "nywer". How far will sloppy communication get him?

Look at anything Australian teens are involved with and you will see the same thing. SMS length restrictions (160chars from memory) have forced people to shorten things or pay SMS costs x 2 Nothing forces change faster than $$$. Or so the Labour/Greens would hope with their Carbon Tax

So.....careful deltahotel , you are showing your age and or ignorance and or prejudices. Not to mention that you are possibly damaging an export business by making it less attractive than an alternative countries solutions which we know at best can only equal our training.

Andy

The grammar wasn't so bad, he just couldn't be bothered spelling. Another txt generation kid I guess.

Only yesterday I was having a chuckle about a screed in the RAAus mag on an aircraft that is designed to withstand the "riggers" of training etc. 062_book.gif.f66253742d25e17391c5980536af74da.gif003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif