Three exit a plane?

Spriteah

Well Alan, If there was a sudden arrival during flight we could have a legal problem.

It's quite possible... friend of mine doing a medivac has had an in-flight birth happen on his aircraft... now that would just make life confusing.

I reckon a birth on board would be a major legal issue-

Afterall the pilot leaves two souls onboard and arrives with three.

Rule lovers would say you have illegally boarded a passenger in mid flight!

But if it was a Storch aircraft that is cool- everyone knows babies are delivered by Stork.

• Like 1

All jokes aside:... You got a medical problem on board?... Your priorities are still: Aviate, navigate, communicate... You may well have to do more than that. But they're still your top priorities as PIC.

You need to add one more to the list EXTRICATE. baby.gif.168ad10e40c5845c810810951ae4106c.gif

Midwife Marriette.

You need to add one more to the list EXTRICATE. baby.gif.168ad10e40c5845c810810951ae4106c.gifMidwife Marriette.

Extricate... Midwife Marriette, I have to tell you, the word brings back awful memories for me... F/sgt Darky Smart used it regularly when talking to me when I was an apprentice. Usually in the context of, "How're you going to extricate yourself from this mess you've got yourself into Laddie?"... Extricate... AARRGGHH... Nothing's changed... The very thought of it sends a shudder up my spine. 091_help.gif.c9d9d46309e7eda87084010b3a256229.gif 042_hide.gif.f5e8fb1d85d95ffa63d9b5a325bf422e.gif

• Like 1