Hi everyone...another pilots partner has landed!

Guest Kerry

Guest Kerry

Hi all! :)

I am a newbie to this forum, my partner is Chris, and since a new partners sub-forum has just started, I wanted to check this site out and say g'day to some of the pilots I keep hearing about...and their better halves!!;)

I do share my partners passion, I love flying...as a passenger (back/side seat driver 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif) and cant wait till we get our very own aircraft! One day.....Just one powerball!!

Look forward to meeting everyone ;)

Guest Marilyn C

Welcome Kerry its nice to see this pilot wives forum is taking off! I love flying even if its in a little aircraft or big international ones its all exciting, it would be good to meet one day at the oaks airfield.

Marilyn C:)

Guest Emma Masters

Hey Kerry,

WECOME!

Its great fun on here, Hope too see yourself and Chris out at the Oaks one time:)

Guest danda

Hi Kerry It's great to hear from you and have you on board this is a great forum full of friendly people with a great deal of information even fun chatter.

I think my mate Chris should have sent you a few of these:;)7: :;)7: :;)7: :;)7: never mind you know that anyway.

Well we will keep in touch and Annette and I may soon come on down and visit.

Blessings Don

Hi Kerry, welcome to the forum! I can't believe how many non pilot fliers have come to join us, it's great!;)

Hope to be able to meet up with you (and Chris) soon.

Cheers,

Kaz

Guest Kerry

Hi Emma, Danda, Kaz....I hope to meet everyone one of these days! You all sound like a friendly bunch!! I'm glad we moved back to Victoria, much closer to the action! Now we just need our own plane!!!