Narromine

Guest bazmay

Guest bazmay

Hi all,

As usual for me something always crops up to stop me from going to Narromine and to make it worse, I'm told it was the best yet. Even though I wasn't there my Cobra was. It was on the display site for Cobra Aviation and I'm told it attracted a lot of attention, especially when the rotary engine was fired up. It is back in Melbourne now having a few little tweaks done then up for sale. Cobra Aviation have it until its sold and will use it for demo's ( unless I can't stand being without it ).

I hate not having something to build !!!!

Baz

Guest brentc

Baz, was your Cobra the dark grey'ish one with Rotary?

You are correct indeed that it attracted attention, however it appeared to be attention of the wrong kind. Your aircraft was seen to be running up in the apron area on several occasions which upset a lot of people. I believe that words were exchanged.

Guest bazmay

I'm told it was run up on the apron area but as I wasn't there I can't comment on upsetting people. I sure hope it was approved before they did it. The colour is champagne silver with burgundy lettering ( cost a bloody fortune for the paint and clear coats ).

Baz

Guest danda

Baz I saw your pride and joy at Narrandra when I was over there, fell in love with it then however being new at flying I think it would be well beyond me to fly I think I will have to stick to a nag not a thoroughbred like that, well done mate.

Don

Guest David C

Baz .

Both Darren Masters and I admired your Cobra at Narromine . We had a good time chatting with the rep at Cobra Aviation too . A lovely aircraft , and certainly one to drool over ... If only my Lotto numbers would come up ..;)

David C