[Sun 22nd Apr 2012] SAAA WA Regional Fly-In

vk6ad

Chapter 16 of the Sport Aircraft Association of Australia is based at Serpentine Airfield (YSEN). The airfield is owned and operated by the Sport Aircraft Builders Club of WA and many of the Chapter 16 members are also members of that club and have aircraft and hangars at Serpentine.

We are holding the SAAA WA Regional Fly-In at Serpentine on April 22nd and would love to see you there. If you have an amateur-built aircraft then please fly it in so we can all appreciate your hard work.

It is not a public event but if you have an interest in amateur-built aircraft then we invite you to attend.

Hi everyone

My name is Phil Maley and I put up my hand to organise this year's WA Regional Fly-in. The event is listed on the SAAA web site calendar but I thought I should include it here for more people to see.

This is actually my first post on this forum so as with everything in aviation it is another learning opportunity.

I've been a PPL since 1972 and these days own a 1957 PA22-150 Tripacer and I am building an RV-7. I'm a member of SAAA, RAA and EAA and have an interest in seeing all of them succeed in their various missions.

Looking forward to meeting some of you at Serpentine in April.

Cheers

Phil