New Snowy Mountains Flyer

Snowyrover

G'day All

I started flying mid last year, after watching my son taking off all the time with his lessons..

One lesson was all it took to be hooked. So I now have full rec licence, x country and all.

Just arrived back home from Bundaberg in a new 170-D. So we will see where to now??

Steve

G'day AllI started flying mid last year, after watching my son taking off all the time with his lessons..

One lesson was all it took to be hooked. So I now have full rec licence, x country and all.

Just arrived back home from Bundaberg in a new 170-D. So we will see where to now??

Steve

Hi Steve,

Good stuff! ...And I bet you wish you'd done it years ago, don't you? 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

Cheers

Neil

Hi Steve.

I believe you met my husband Brian and our friend Tony when they were picking up the J230 at Bundaberg a couple of weeks ago when you picked up the J170 with your son, and then again at Moree.

Glad to see you made it back safe and sound. 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

-Linda

Yes Linda, That was me, Brian and Tony were great, happy to share their time with my son and myself, It does show what a welcoming community this flying obsession has!

They obviously got the 230 home ok also.

Steve