CLARC

SkyDancer

068_angry.gif.cc43c1d4bb0cee77bfbafb87fd434239.gif

I know this has probably been done before. NEED TO VENT!

Just spoke to CLARC this morning and asked them to confirm that they have received my change of details request.

The girl in Flight Crew Licensing could barely speak english. Asked if my C of R for my plane will also reflect this change. Did not know what a Certificate of Registration was. Transferred to someone who supposedly looked after aircraft regos. She also did not know what a C of R was. Why is it everytime I deal with them, my blood pressure goes up!!!!

Last time I changed my address, they only changed the residential but not the mailing address so they wanted to charge me for a reprint with my new details as it has been sent across the country.

With all the 077_smash_pc.gif.f5903d27a57d2bd4c7b9e20e21a3465c.gif fees and charges that we pay for SERVICE. What the #&@*!

I recently sent a change of address to CLARC so I could start on the renewal process for my licence. The only way I know that this has been completed is that I received the latest crash comic in the mail.

I, like so many others, am becoming totally fed up with having to deal with employees of government departments who have English as a second language and accents thicker than a Highland Scot with a cheek full of Novacaine.

OME

Ah! But there's the rub. These people are fluent in English, ie their grammar and syntax are correct, but their native language adds an unintelligible accent to their speech.

OME

• 2 weeks later...

That's a shame. I called yesterday to find out my arn and update my email address and details from about 10 years ago. She emailed current details through to me and I updated by return email. All finalised in 5 mins. Couldn't be happier.