Jeb corliss

Might have to watch that (if I'm not building wing ribs). Love his "Grindin the Crack" Youtube clip (mainly due to the soundtrack .. Sail is a great song). Should be an interesting show (worse comes to worse I'll program the Tbox to record it. Thanks for the heads up.

Phil

Guest Maj Millard

Yes me too, but I sooo don't want to impact solid rocks at 150 mph + not character-building at all.....!!!!!!!013_thumb_down.gif.ec9b015e1f55d2c21de270e93cbe940b.gif

Must say though that I was impressed with his 'threading the needle...that took some gonads !...........generally though I feel that the lad just simply has had way too much Red Bull !!...........................................................................................Maj...

After watching the interview my suspitions were confirmed, he is as mad as a s**t beetle but good luck to him i say........ grindin the crack is incredible .

This however i would love to do

Jason

Might have to watch that (if I'm not building wing ribs). Love his "Grindin the Crack" Youtube clip (mainly due to the soundtrack .. Sail is a great song). Should be an interesting show (worse comes to worse I'll program the Tbox to record it. Thanks for the heads up.Phil

Downloaded it on iTunes straightaway- that and Powerstruggle from the Sth Africa clip as well. Great music. Remember the Wrights were "lunatics" in their day as well......

We owe flight to the many lunatics that dared to dream....

Downloaded it on iTunes straightaway- that and Powerstruggle from the Sth Africa clip as well. Great music. Remember the Wrights were "lunatics" in their day as well......We owe flight to the many lunatics that dared to dream....

Yep absolutely i couldnt agree more , in 50 years time when we are strapping on our wing suits to go to the shops we will be talking about these legends jeb corbliss and yvess rossi who pioneered them .

Jason