Easter weekend,Temora and other things!

farri

I never got to Temora 2012 Natfly, just a wee bit too far to fly the Drifter so I thought I`d start this thread to allow those who were there, and even those who weren`t , to tell us all, a bit about their Easter Weekend.

I did a few hours flying in the Drifter, some solo and some dual. The dual was taking two of my local neighbours up for a fly then introducing a young lady to the joys of flight in the Drifter.

For Frances and myself, the highlight of the weekend,was on Easter Saturday night...Our eldest Granddughter, Alison, gave birth to her first child, a daughter, making Fran and Myself, at the age of 64, Great Grand Parents.....Does it get any better?

Frank.

Ps, I was going to post a photo of Fran and me with baby Brooklyn but I thought it may not be appropriate here.

"...Fran and Myself, at the age of 64, Great Grand Parents.....Does it get any better?..."

Getting to your late 80's and being a Great, Great, Grandparent????

Congrats on the Cri-Cri (google it 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif )

• Like 1

Ps, I was going to post a photo of Fran and me with baby Brooklyn but I thought it may not be appropriate here.

Of course it's appropriate, Frank. Just make sure that bub is sitting in a cockpit in the photo, that's all! 080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif

• Like 1