What's your dream machine?

Guest Fred Bear

Guest Emma Masters
PS: I can type what I like tonight, Mrs J is in Sydney wining dining and off to some poofy show

006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gifMaybe its time for her to join on here too ;)...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fred Bear

Poofy show. Ha ha ha 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Sunny, that Viper Jet has a little bit more burn per hr than the Drifter mate ;)

Guest danda

Student pilot I have to say "I LOVE IT"006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif 011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

However sorry to shatter your illusion but no I'm not in any kind of trouble with my wife and no she doesn't get on the forum.

I love my a/c and enjoy every moment in the wild blue yonder but sexy nah passion yes.

Don

Guest Emma Masters

How lovely to hear that Chris, especially casue you don't hear of it much these days, Good on you both:big_grin:...Im in my 4th year and i thought that was good:;)4:

Guest danda

Emma Annette and I have been married for 35 years now as many know she has had a stroke and is confined to a wheelchair and I can tell you she is a great inspiration just by being herself.

My a/c is a great source of pleasure however Annette will always be my greatest treasure. :;)7:

Now all you blokes out there can rip me off if you like I can take it however the greatest joy in my life was after my wife came out of a very long coma and all she wanted to do was give me a big hug now thats passion.

Don

Guest danda

You know although I have never seen one the Lightning looks like it may well be one of those Wow a/c would love to have a fly in one of those.

Don

my dream aircraft!

just look at the Specks!!!!

all on 80 Hp!

Max level speed at sea level - FL Zero

165 kts

190 mph

Vc 75% FL0 16.7 l/hr - 45 mpg

144 kts

166 mph

Vc 75% FL80 16.7 l/hr - 48 mpg

157 kts

181 mph

Vc 65% FL80 14.5 l/hr - 52 mpg

148 kts

170 mph

Vc 55% FL80 12.3 l/hr - 57 mpg

137 kts

158 mph

Rate of Climb with VP prop

1500 fpm

7.6 m/s

Take off and landing distance

210 yds

190 metres

Endurance and Range at 130 mph

11 hrs 1247 nm

11 hrs 1435 m

Endurance and Range at 181 mph

5.3 hrs 827 nm

5.3 hrs 953 m

Engine Power

80 hp

-

but for unlimited $$$$ i would love one of these!!

Great speed, Looooong pacific cruising range! and a classic warbird to boot!

Don

I think in all seriousness we would let our planes burn to the ground before a loved one suffering, anything. You have made a very sobering point.

But in the fun and jest of it all............hey even my wife of almost 20 helped me come up with the list of reasons why an aeroplane is better than a woman.

I do hope that she can enjoy the freedom of flight that we all enjoy, regardless of whether its a Drifter or a Citation. Remember not everyone on earth or in a lifetime gets this privilege.

J:)

Emma

Mrs J just said.....hahahahhaha....any futire expenditure for such toys will be by her approval...........................

I say..........Easier to ask for forgiveness than seek approval, so BOYS....go for it. Remember howthey come home with shoes and say.....I saved $875 today, I bought 3 pairs of......................

Seriously:laugh:

J

Guest Emma Masters
I say..........Easier to ask for forgiveness than seek approval, so BOYS....go for it. Remember howthey come home with shoes and say.....I saved $875 today, I bought 3 pairs of......................

This is what i came up with months ago....

Everytime my hubby goes flying i write in how much it costs, its not every week i want to buy a pair off shoes - soooo by the end off about 6 weeks i have about $600.00 for a shopping spree;)

I reckon thats a pretty good deal:big_grin:

Guest Fred Bear

Just look at all the moths coming out of my wallet. Is that thread sewn across my pocket too? I think so!

Darren

1 week up here in Gods Country.....I will teach you how to deal with such an enemy:keen:

Flying, Fishing, Four Wheel Driving.....Racing cars.........I have it sussed out now.............took almost 20 years......Just like a CPA, "benefit from my experience"

J:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

The post below...............she just thinks thats true........hahahahhhaa

This is Mrs J

Just remeber all............... I let Mr J think he is in control. Its only cause I love him I let him get away with it.

Emma, I love the way you think!!!

You GO girl!!

Guest Emma Masters
Fishing, Four Wheel Driving.....Racing cars

I think im luckly now, thank god his not into those things as well:)

A week up here he will be a changed man.........no not that way all you lot!!!!006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Going to build an air park, close to the coast, fully serviced with.....

1. Airstrip

2. Ski Lake

3. Kart Track

4. Motor X track

5. Full hangar and workshop facilities for planes boats bikes race cars etc.

6. Luxury apartments above, looking over the lake and airfield.

Women are welcome but if they give trouble, we will outsource that service ;) they say cheaper by the hour:clown:

Taking cash deposits now.

J:keen:

i had a partner and a baby on the way, rational woman, a police officer, all the $$ she earned she spent on her horses and her V8 Ute. all the $$ i earned i spend on flying.... we had a good deal...;)

we broke up. 088_censored.gif.2b71e8da9d295ba8f94b998d0f2420b4.gif

i bought my Vampire...;)

though on reflection, i would still prefer the partner and little girl, though sadly i was not her father....... hence single.

now its just a race against time, sell my house in Syd before i get corrupted by another woman! as soon as it sells, i have told the aircraft dealer he will get a nice big cheque!;)

oh, as for the plane, its an MCR01!

Guest Fred Bear

I like the way you think J430 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif Ultralights, amazing how many men bust up then end up with an a/c.I'm sure I have seen it a few times

Guest David C
This is what i came up with months ago....Everytime my hubby goes flying i write in how much it costs, its not every week i want to buy a pair off shoes - soooo by the end off about 6 weeks i have about $600.00 for a shopping spree;)

I reckon thats a pretty good deal:big_grin:

You will have noticed that I have not encouraged Marilyn to enter this discussion , wonder why?? .. Of course Emma you will not mention this "savings scheme " to her will you ....;)