Saying Hello

I live in Georgia (in the Deep South of USA) and learned to fly back in the mid-1960's flying the usual Pipers and Cessnas. Then in the 1970's I purchased a little Beechcraft Sierra and absoutely LOVED it. Went everywhere in the Eastern and Mid-Western U.S. in it. Used it for business on many occasions.

Got into another line of work, so could not use the Beechcraft. Finally sold it and got out of flying because of the expense.

Now my one of my grown sons is learning to fly, so guess I will take it up again. In the meantime thinking about building a Storch Kit airplane. I live on a farm so could keep it in one side of the machinery shed and use the adjacent pasture as my "Airstrip."

I have another grown Son that wants to learn to fly plus a bunch of Grandkids that will soon be old enough to start driving vehicles and flying airplanes. As a former CFI, I could get that ticket renewed and teach them in the Storch.

Hi Southron,

Wow - a whole flying family! Sounds great. Hope you all get to do lots of flying......keep us informed on this website as we all like to hear about other people's experiences.

Cheers

Neil