Just signed in

Guest Mac24

Guest Mac24

Hi,

I flew GA for many years but have not flown for 10 years do to family commitments. Did fly Jabiru's as well just before I stopped flying. Now that I am retired and have more time on my hands I have been getting back into ultralight flying mainly due to the influence of a friend who has recently found the joys of flying. We are interested in purchasing a plane so I have been surfing the net to see what is available. Came accross this site so I am hoping to meet new friends and learn more about this recreational flying community.

Hi Mac24,

Welcome. You certainly will get lots of ideas about aircraft from this forum. If you are thinking ultralight (recreational aviation now), then you probably have joined Recreational Aviation Australia. You'll get a dandy magazine each month and there is lots of info in it about aircraft and who you can email or ring to talk more in depth to. I have ordered a J160 and am waiting on delivery which might be in the next month, fingers crossed.

Cazza

Guest Mac24

Hi Cazza,

Thanks fr the welcome,would like to hear more about your Jabiru. The other day I took a look at the Cobra Aviation factory and their aircraft. My friend and I like the larger Jabiru but I am still unsure about their motors.

I gather there is a long wait on the Jabiru's.

p.s. not sure how this all works so I hope you get this reply.

Regards Mac24

Guest David C

Hi Mac24,

Welcome to the site .... You mentioned in your introduction that you wanted to meet more friends and learn about the recreational aviation community , well this is the forum to achieve those aims .. Good luck mate , and looking forward to your postings ...