A newbie in OZ

Hi all,

Just want to say HI to anyone reading this, and am 'introducing myself' (so this darned message would disappear..super_hero.gif.5d50ddb84d4e7e727183b80b4acbc28c.gif)

Am a student pilot in the US and have been flying 2 different a/c - 7eca Citabria & Cessna 172. Have already many hours, and 2 solo cross countrys as well as many short solo hops.

I really, really want to get my licence and have been advised by people over here that the Recreational Pilot Licence would be the better way to go - even though I'm comfortable conversing with So-Cal radar on 'Flight Following' with every other pilot in the South Bay sector! and flying within E, D and C class airspaces... Seems really easy over there... here it seems like I have to fill out a bunch of bureaucratic "stuff" and get really anal-retentive about getting in an airplane and flying it!! Just being honest! .... Like night 'n day...

I'm really into the cross country stuff and going long distances... And I swear... I WILL get A licence, before I cark it!! bomb.gif.8dfedc171d37efc22ba0dd32e933ffc0.gif

080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif

• Like 1