Hello everyone

furio

Furio (real name Ian) here, I have been viewing these forums for some time now and just thought it was about time I dropped a line to say hello. Why Furio - well its a beatiful little aeroplane from Falcomposite based in NZ - just love to have one.

Started flying GA about 11 years ago but unfortunately had to stop whilst I had a knee reconstruction, however I never really got back into it until a couple of years ago when I took up flying RA-Aus out at Bathurst. Since then I have completed my RA certificate including nav endorsment and have been flying Jab 230's around on short hops and long X-country.

Also took delivery of a Evektor Harmony LSA in April. Great aeroplane to fly. Plan to do some loooong trips in it. Funny thing, the day after I flew it home to Bathurst (from YWBL) I ended up tearing a number of ligaments and achilles tendon in my ankle and so for the last 7 weeks have been grounded and will be for at least another month - 6 weeks. Theres a bit of a theme happening here.

Oh the pain (not in my ankle but the fact that I can't fly). Just counting the days.

Well enought about me.

cheers