Wanted...582 oil injection oil reservoir bottle.......

Guest Maj Millard

Guest Maj Millard

Chasing a genuine Rotax oil bottle for 582 oil injection.................thanks................ Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Maj I have a box of old 582 spares out the back I will check in the morning, I know ive got an oil tank, not sure about the resivoir ( you mean the small one that only has to be filled every now and then right?)

Dave

Guest Maj Millard

No Dave I mean the large one which takes all the oil for the 2-stroke mix...about 2-3 Lts in capacity...............Cheers Thanks....................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Guest Maj Millard

Dave, do you think it would clean up ok, and is it a Rotax one ?...........................................................Maj... 024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Yes as far as I am aware it is off a 582 or 618, there is a bit of residue on the outside as you can see but I am sure it would clean up just fine.

I don't need it so you can have it for the cost of postage :-) Happy to help.

Guest Maj Millard

Well Johns is a bodgie one (non-Rotax) and it does have a few crack-like fissures on it. It also appears to be smaller than the Rotax one, so John may be looking for another one.......................................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Guest Maj Millard

Dave, I'm still interested in the tank, just trying to get a reply back from my friend who may need it..................................................Thanks Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Guest Maj Millard

Mark is that you from Starke ?...............I don't have any atm as I have used most of mine, I believe Bolly was offering it at one point in a couple of different thicknesses. The best stuff is helicopter tail-rotor tape. I might have to wander over to helibiz here at Shute tomorrow and make some enquiries........................................Ross

Guest Maj Millard

Cool, this is a good site..lots of good info available on a daily basis. Your running a Bolly atm aren't you ?..Give them a call and see if they are stocking any LE tape, I'd be interested in buying a quantity also. By the way the Lakeside fly-in is on again on the 8-9th September, I'll be flying down again...it was a good time last year. It's just South of Prossy, why don't you load up the son and join me, I haven't done any long distant cruising with you yet............................................Ross...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif