Where is Gazelle CA25N019 formerly VH-ZVC?

Danger Mouse

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows what happened to this Gazelle. The only mention of it online is on the QAM website and it states that it was withdrawn from use 11FEB04. Any info would be appreciated. I know it was at Maroochydore until at least 1999 and may have been returned to the owner in Victoria some time after that. Looking for a picture if anyone has one, or if it is still flying I would love to know where. Please feel free to send an email or PM if you don't want to post here.

John

• 1 month later...

So I have been doing some research and it looks like it dropped off the VH register in late 1999. The owner was Robert Molesworth and he lived in the Ballarat area, apparently he did his licence in the machine, maybe someone knew of him or saw the machine at Ballarat or a nearby airfield (Lethbridge, Sunbury, Geelong)?

If anyone has access to the RAA register perhaps you can let me know if the serial number is on the register against one of the Gazelles. I have managed to find pictures online of most of the 24 registered Gazelles but there are a few missing.

I have looked everywhere and managed to find an old magazine clipping

It only shows the front profile but you can get an idea of the colours, the stripe on the wing is the same colour as the stripe on the fuselage, the tailplane was the same red/orange all over.

So I have been doing some research and it looks like it dropped off the VH register in late 1999. The owner was Robert Molesworth and he lived in the Ballarat area, apparently he did his licence in the machine, maybe someone knew of him or saw the machine at Ballarat or a nearby airfield (Lethbridge, Sunbury, Geelong)?If anyone has access to the RAA register perhaps you can let me know if the serial number is on the register against one of the Gazelles. I have managed to find pictures online of most of the 24 registered Gazelles but there are a few missing.

I have looked everywhere and managed to find an old magazine clipping

It only shows the front profile but you can get an idea of the colours, the stripe on the wing is the same colour as the stripe on the fuselage, the tailplane was the same red/orange all over.

Do you have photos of 24 3382.

Bernie.