Hi there..

Scotty

Hi,

Im a GA L.A.M.E that is currently learning to fly. I have been working on aircraft for the last 17 yrs and have a keen interest in the homebuilt/ kit plane scene. Im also looking for a project/cheap aircraft to rebuild/restore to flying condition to use when I get my PPL.

• Like 1

welcome.gif to the forums Scotty.......and your a L.A.M.E.....mmmm.....all your knowledge will be most sort after on here me thinksthumbup.gif

Where do you fly out of?and who are you doing your training with........nosey parkers aren't we giggle.gif........Fly and Keep Safe.........Alley

Welcome, Scotty. I've heard it said that every second shed in Australia has a partly-built plane in it. Quite a few projects from deceased estates go on sale, and plenty more are quietly forgotten. Your main problem will be choosing which one to buy. Metal, composite or wood?

welcome.gif to the forums Scotty.......and your a L.A.M.E.....mmmm.....all your knowledge will be most sort after on here me thinksthumbup.gifWhere do you fly out of?and who are you doing your training with........nosey parkers aren't we giggle.gif........Fly and Keep Safe.........Alley

I work and fly out of Shine Aviation in Geraldton W.A.

• Like 1

Welcome, Scotty. I've heard it said that every second shed in Australia has a partly-built plane in it. Quite a few projects from deceased estates go on sale, and plenty more are quietly forgotten. Your main problem will be choosing which one to buy. Metal, composite or wood?

Hopefully I can come across some of these projects for a good price.. I would be looking for something metal or composite as I have had a fair bit of past experience on these. So if anyone knows of some good projects out there let us know!