Pilot Escapes Injury

Yeh - Pud

Maybe some info will come out in due course. It is not normal in my limited experience for a prop to fly off.

But my post was that maybe someone here will know more - and in due course I have no doubt this will happen.

As per our conversation re rotax and jab engine people I wonder whether the power plant has much to do with this one but I am staying away from that area completly.

In a short conversation with you " person to person" you would have formed your own opinion of my attiude about any make of engine but on this site I come across as ANTI Rotax and pro Jab - but the written word about something that is hard to understand . It was great to actually meet you and have a chat - if your time constrants were not as tight because of Alis problems and too good of a time at Farrie's place then a flight over the local area was planned - I had spoken to Ross [Major] about this but that's life.

I will not be at Monto this year but meeting people face to face is a great improvement over posts which are pretty impersonal - a flight in a Thuster from WA to Monto would be as big an adventure as your holiday.

Although not planned at this stage - if I get to WA for some reason in the future expect a phone call.

Over the next few years I hope to meet more people from this site and not appear as Pro or Anti as I come across when writing an opioion.

Cheers

FrankM

Yep, it would have been good to spend some more time in the Townsville area. Your offer of a local flight (Maj did mention it) would have been gratefully accepted - just a pity about the time constraint.

Give me a yell for sure if you are ever in WA.

Cheers,

Pud