Little Hartley strip.

robinsm

Does anyone know the name and phone number of the person that owns the strip at Little Hartley in the Blue Mountains. I have business in Lithgow over the next few months and it looks to be the nearest strip (albeit private). Looking to contact the owner about permission to land there. Thanks.

Thanks for that, the Xair is stol so shouldn't have any problems. I regularly fly to Bathurst and have sampled the very friendly aero club there. Good crowd that middle NSW crowd.

Thanks for that, the Xair is stol so shouldn't have any problems. I regularly fly to Bathurst and have sampled the very friendly aero club there. Good crowd that middle NSW crowd.

think there are 2 strips at hartley?

Guest nunans
think there are 2 strips at hartley?

Yep, there's another on the north of the highway that runs up the valley parallel to the road but it may well be no easier than dalglish's and it's no closer to lithgow.

Where is the other strip to the north of the highway? I know there is a model aeroclub strip there. I will be moving out to Bowenfels in a few months, so would be good to know?

yeah its on the left hand side of the highway (heading towards sydney)just before you get to the bottom of mt vic pass.

Guest nunans
Where is the other strip to the north of the highway? I know there is a model aeroclub strip there. I will be moving out to Bowenfels in a few months, so would be good to know?

The model aeroclub strip is on the airstrip they are one and the same. Keep in mind the owner flys a Maule and a slepcev storch among others so he doesn't stuff around keeping the strip longer than he needs and he has no worries landing on the model strip.