De-rigging Mark's Trike

Thanks Mark, i might use that one day.

Do you usually store your trike assembled in a hanger or dismantled? I prefer hanger but of course there a fees. This way i am always ready to go, which is great for early morning training. Maybe when i am certified, i might store at home and assemble when i want to fly, but at the moment i don't have a trailer.

Stewart.

I store at home in the shed... Wing folded up

I use a 3 bike trailer... Which tows brilliantly (120km/hr) no probs... But we never speed!

As I'm still doing lessons, I mostly use the CFI's trike... But once I'm free to go by myself, I'll probably look for hanger space for the time if year when the weather is good

I plan to take the trike with me on holidays and fly it from wherever we go!

Mark

• Like 1

I store at home in the shed... Wing folded upI use a 3 bike trailer... Which tows brilliantly (120km/hr) no probs... But we never speed!

As I'm still doing lessons, I mostly use the CFI's trike... But once I'm free to go by myself, I'll probably look for hanger space for the time if year when the weather is good

I plan to take the trike with me on holidays and fly it from wherever we go!

Mark

Mark:

We did that for a while (touring with the trike) and my wife has nearly forgiven me for selling it to buy the 3-axis plane. We used to take a lot of videos from the trike and I uploaded a few to YouTube. You should have a lot of fun with your trike touring. Good luck with it.

• Like 1