Savannah Bingo parts..expressions of interest sought...

Guest Maj Millard

Guest Maj Millard

A friends' family is preparing to part out a damaged Bingo with HKS 700e engine. The engine is probabily not rebuildable, but would be ok for cylinder-heads, ignition parts, carbs , oil tank, starter etc.

Fuselarge parts may include:... main landing-gear leg beam, wheels/tires and brake assys, horizontal stab and elevator, ailerons/flaps L&R, sump tank with low fuel warning, wing tanks X 4. Rudder and fin may also be usable. Misc other small bits including instruments, intercom/radio.

Remember this is a Bingo not a later Savannah VG, XL or S, so parts may only fit a Bingo.

Prices are negotiable, all parts are in used condition with no implied warranty, we will not offer anything from the aircraft unless it is servicable, could be made servicable, or simply as usable spare parts...Photos are available via txt if you PM your Mob # to me.. I will again be at the aircraft next Monday 15th Nov....Thanks ............Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

A friend of mine is preparing to part out a damaged Bingo with HKS 700e engine. The engine is not rebuildable, but would be ok for cylinder-heads, ignition parts, carbs , oil tank, starter etc.Fuselarge parts may include:... main landing-gear legs L&R, wheels/tires and brake assys, horizontal stab and elevator, ailerons/flaps L&R, sump tank with low fuel warning, wing tanks X 4. Rudder and fin may also be usable. Misc other small bits.

Remember this is a Bingo not a later Savannah, so parts may only fit a Bingo.

Prices are negotiable, all parts are in used condition with no implied warranty................................................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

what sort of money for the HKS

A friend of mine is preparing to part out a damaged Bingo with HKS 700e engine. The engine is not rebuildable, but would be ok for cylinder-heads, ignition parts, carbs , oil tank, starter etc.Fuselarge parts may include:... main landing-gear legs L&R, wheels/tires and brake assys, horizontal stab and elevator, ailerons/flaps L&R, sump tank with low fuel warning, wing tanks X 4. Rudder and fin may also be usable. Misc other small bits.

Remember this is a Bingo not a later Savannah, so parts may only fit a Bingo.

Prices are negotiable, all parts are in used condition with no implied warranty................................................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

What type and sizes of wheels and brakes Maj.

cheers Geoff.

Guest Maj Millard

Wheels and brakes are standard ICP with new Tundra tires recently fitted. I will post some photos and suggersted prices, next Monday if I can. Main landing gear leg is in good condition...................................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Robert, would you be interested in the whole engine as is ?...will get a figure for you also. As previous, it is probabily not rebuildable due possible crankshaft and case damage, but exterior undamaged parts would be usable as spares.

Wheels and brakes are standard ICP with new Tundra tires recently fitted. I will post some photos and suggersted prices, next Monday if I can. Main landing gear leg is in good condition...................................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gifRobert, would you be interested in the whole engine as is ?...will get a figure for you also. As previous, it is probabily not rebuildable due possible crankshaft and case damage, but exterior undamaged parts would be usable as spares.

Interested in eng and accecories as a whole maybe a couple pics of eng especially damaged areas