Vote of No Confidence in the Treasurer

Captain

How do you feel about the performance of the RAA Treasurer?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the performance of the RAA Treasurer?

• I would support a vote of No Confidence
    • I would not support a vote of No Confidence
    • Uncle Eugene's rambling short story was much better than a boring audited financial report.
    • I am worried about what the lack of an audited financial repoirt really means.

Given that audited accounts should have been provided at or ahead of the AGM that was held late September, it is now approx. 3 months and still no audited accounts.

I THEREFORE MOVE AN ELECTRONIC VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE IN THE TREASURER, and I have created this poll to see what are the views of other forum members.

Multiple answers are permitted.

Regards Geoff

it appears members have voted with their mouse's....sorry RAT!!...

Thanks CFakir. They can vote with a Guinea Pig if they like, just as long as they vote.

Thanks also for your advice in the other thread about ER telling your group that the accounts are in the next Magazine.

I can see them spinning this that the accounts have been provided, therefore what are the members on about in this thread?

Well no matter what they say, intentional spinning is prohibited, the Treasurer is in breach of the constitution, and has been for almost 3 months.

FWIW I think there are a heap of issues with the accounts. I voted the other day that I would vote against the treasurer however today I have decided I will not renew my RA membership as of december and will be moving to GA.

So ignore my vote cast. And best of luck with it all.