wanted Rotax 277 or similar

Hi all, I posted this in the classifieds but this seems more at home with microlights

We received a Delta Sailplane Nomad aircraft and it does not have a motor or prop, the original motor was said to be a 10HP min to 25HP motor.

So we need a Rotax 277 or similar engine/pusher prop.

the plane is the same model as in this video

any help would be great.

Hi all, I posted this in the classifieds but this seems more at home with microlightsWe received a Delta Sailplane Nomad aircraft and it does not have a motor or prop, the original motor was said to be a 10HP min to 25HP motor.

Was approached at the airfield a couple of months back by a fellow from up country that was wanting to sell an early ultralight and some associated gear from a deceased estate. Amongst the bits & pieces was a spare Koenig 4 cyl pusher radial engine with prop. I'll do a 'rat hunt' and if I can find his contact details I'll PM you. cheers

• 4 months later...
Hi all, I posted this in the classifieds but this seems more at home with microlightsWe received a Delta Sailplane Nomad aircraft and it does not have a motor or prop, the original motor was said to be a 10HP min to 25HP motor.

Are you still looking for a Rotax 277 engine? I have one that is 10 years old, with zero run time. It was originally intended to be used on an ultralight and is equipped with a 4-belt reduction drive. I also have the pusher propeller that was intended for the aircraft.