Ron watts

ausadvance

Hey guys. I met Ron watts from MAF at evens head the other weekend with his musketeer he set the landing landing in. I spent some time talking with him and am wanting to get in touch with him about a similar fund raising idea, how ever don't know we're to find him. Can any one on here kelp me to get in touch with him? Have tried contacting MAF and am awaiting a reply, but thought some one on here might be able to help

Guest Maj Millard

Look his aircraft rego up on the CASA website...might give the address of the registered owner...................................................................Maj...012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

Thanks maj, got in touch with him today which was good, may the fundraising begin! Next question does anyone know of any private grass strips in the northern rivers area, I need access to one for a day that can be used for a 10 hour period, it's for a very good cause, and it's not a public event, might be about 10 people their, I knows there are plenty about, but I'm not sure how many are ok to use