Where can I obtain a taildragger and two stroke endorsement around NSW south coast?

G'day,

I'm currently in the middle of my cross country endorsement and into my first year of rec flying. I've found a plane to buy (J3 Kitten), now I need the appropriate endorsements considering its a taildragger and two stroke. I'll take delivery of the plane soon and am in no rush to fly it as I need to complete my cross country endorsement first. I'm now trying to figure out how to go about getting the other endorsements and where? I have been flying out of Jaspers Brush on the NSW south coast so obviously I want to try and stay as local as I can. If anyone has any ideas or knows where I can obtain these endorsements please let me know.

Cheers

Luke

G'day,If anyone has any ideas or knows where I can obtain these endorsements please let me know.

Cheers

Luke

Hi Luke,

I can do taildragger endorsement at Wollongong on a LightWing, and Two Stroke at The Oaks (near Camden).

SRFC at The Oaks also used to operate a two stroke LightWing, but have an idea they have sold it.

Pm me for more detail.

Bruce