Practice Flight Test Write up

Guest aussieaviatrix

Thanks ayavner, great to hear your progress, and it was helpful for me too. 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

All the best for your test!! 014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif

Guest aussieaviatrix

No, unfortunately not even as close as I was...got put out of flying action for about 4 months after I cracked a rib and partially collapsed a lung back at the beginning of the year (going water skiing/tubing -- was the greatest fun at the time tho! :P ) Just got cleared to fly again a few weeks ago, but now I'm in the process of final assignments before the uni exam block. So by the time I get back in the air I won't have flown at least six months.....I have a nasty feeling that I will have a lot to re-learn!

Ahhh... makes sense.. does sound like fun,, but OUCH!!

I have gone through (and blogged) alot of what you have been going through regarding all the re-learning and doubts and fears... read on, and hopefully some of it will be helpful. Then again, its a lot to read and if you are in uni you might not have time LOL... but i've tried to keep it pretty generic so almost anyone can get through it without a bunch of jargon etc.

I hope you get in the air soon!

Guest aussieaviatrix

Haha, you should have seen the weird looks I got from the people at the hospital/x-ray place when I told them how it happened, and that I needed to know if/when I could go flying again!! 004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gif As if, what sort of a hoon are you?? :P

Thanks ayavner, I'll definitely be having a look :) I can't wait until exams are over!!