Video: Watts to Teewah

cscotthendry

David:

Thanks for that. I've worked out a process that's relatively straightforward and seems to give reasonable results. The most important thing seems to be to get as much footage that is as stable as you can get it and from as many different angles as you can manage.

Scott,

What make of camera are you using, I see in some of your shots that you have a hand held camera, what editing program do you use, there seem to be some many out there 033_scratching_head.gif.b541836ec2811b6655a8e435f4c1b53a.gif

David

David:

The handheld cameras are a Panasonic HS9 and a Kodak Zi8. I also use a GoPro3 white edition for the outside shots. I use Cyberlink Powerdirector to do my editing. It is simple to use and CHEAP. It is not as comprehensive as Premier elements, but it is cheaper and a lot easier to use for the basic stuff like I do. Also, I have a pathological hatred of Adobe as a company.

I use Cyberlink Powerdirector to do my editing. It is simple to use and CHEAP

I like it simple Scott that's for sure, is that a online program?

David

I like it simple Scott that's for sure, is that a online program?David

David:

Yes, you can download it. I believe you can download a time limited trial version. Then if you decide to buy it, they send you a license keyto make it permanent. I just checked, the "ultra" version (whatever that is) is currently $95 or to put it another way, about what most kids pay for a month's mobile phone bill these days.