SEQFTA Flying

seqfta

Hi all

SEQFTA is a flying school based at Wondai QLD that has been operational since 2008 .

We use a J160 aircraft for flying training/Flight reviews etc that I purchased new from Bundaberg in November 2010.

Previous to the purchase of our own aircraft we cross hired a J120 and J160 for flying training purposes.

The flying training complex is based at Wondai Airport and consists of a hanger/class room combined.

We lease two land parcels side by side at Wondai Airport the main block consists of a hanger , classroom , aircraft yard space and lawns , the second provides an open ended "stand alone" hanger for one aircraft.

Thanks All

Regards

Wayne

SEQFTA

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Wayne,

Good to hear someone operating out of Wondai. I used to live in the South Burnett (many years ago). You may be able to shed some light on the discussions on this forum about the Wondai airstrip. There was talk about it being sold off by the Council etc.

Good to have you on board!

Sue

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Wayne,Good to hear someone operating out of Wondai. I used to live in the South Burnett (many years ago). You may be able to shed some light on the discussions on this forum about the Wondai airstrip. There was talk about it being sold off by the Council etc.

Good to have you on board!

Sue

Sue

Would you be able to give me the heads up on how I can join the instructors forum ?

Thanks Sue

Regards

Wayne

Would you be able to give me the heads up on how I can join the instructors forum ?

Thanks Sue

Regards

Wayne

Send Admin (Ian) a PM (click on his picture or find him through Members) & "start a conversation". For the instructors' forum you have to show some evidence of being an instructor. The forum is designed so that instructors can discuss issues amongst themselves; without the background noise. It has gone a little quiet in there, but it is an ideal forum to discuss handling difficult students or aircraft, developing Safety Management Systems for your School, networking, advice etc. The other good avenue of communication is the Chat rooms. You can do the video thing with whoever comes along, or you can go into a Private Room and control who can enter. The advantages of this - you could assist theory students without having to both travel, you can mentor new instructors and connect with others, get advice etc.

Sue