Another Newbie! :-)

Guest Crash Lander

Guest Crash Lander

Hi! I'm Crash Lander (by name, not by nature! Hopefully!)

I'm about to start flight training in the next 2 months or so, and thought I'd drop by and see what everyone else is talking about.

I'll most likely be doing my training at Barwon Heads, in their Gazelle. I've been told that the RA certificate is really all you need if a) you are short of cash, b) Won't fly more than maybe 10 times a year, c) you aren't going to be doing aerobatics.

Plus, it's a hell of a lot cheaper, and that's good for me! :-)

Anyway, Hi, and nice to meet you ! :-)

Guest Chainsaw

Hey there Lander,

Welcome to THE BEST and friendliest Plane forum on the planet! Never be afraid to ask any question, we will do our best to help you and learn from you too.

Cheers,

The Chainsaw

Guest Crash Lander
P.S. Don't let my name get to you, I couldn't hurt a Fly. :lol: :lol:

No worries Uncle Chop Chop! If you get out of hand, I'll just take you for a flight, and try and live up to my name! That'll sort you out! :-)

Besides, if what I hear is correct, the REAL Uncle Chop Chop only hurt guys that deserved it, so I have nothing to worry about! :0)

Welcome to the board m8,Like 60's said, don't hesitate in asking questions this is one of the rare aviation boards that has the quality of not bagging people out for asking what they consider stupid questions.

I know what you mean. I used to get bagged out all of the time on the Sydney International Airport Message Board.

Guest PRSOV
I know what you mean. I used to get bagged out all of the time on the Sydney International Airport Message Board.

That's why I left the SAMB, bunch o' up themselv w***ers!

People in aviation are like birds.

A small number float effortlessly upon the air, like the albatross.

Many THINK they soar like the eagle.

A lot lurch through the air flappin' their wings like buggery and making lots of noise about it, like the pidgeon.

There's lots of other birds you can see in pilots.

THEN there's the roosters. Can't fly at all

They puff 'emselves up, flap their wings, strut importantly round thinkin' they're impressing the hens and herocaly hurl abuse at the far off roosters from the security of the enclosed chookyard.

The roosters take over forums, piss the real people off and The Aussie Aviator lands up getting the good guys who want to be able to enjoy talkin' to like minded enthusiasts and can get answers to their queries.

DEATH to the roosters... don't let 'em stay if they appear here Glenn!

Guest Glenn
DEATH to the roosters... don't let 'em stay if they appear here Glenn!

It will be off with their heads!!

[smilie=fighting0043.gif]

Guest Chainsaw

Chainsy gets new teeth for his saw this week. Just perfect for a clean cut. 60's you hold em down and I'll do the cut, Glenn likes to watch i believe :lol:

Guest colt_pa22
The roosters take over forums, piss the real people off and The Aussie Aviator lands up getting the good guys who want to be able to enjoy talkin' to like minded enthusiasts and can get answers to their queries.

Have any roosters flown the coop lately? What about the dodo, economical GA flyers?

Chainsy gets new teeth for his saw this week. Just perfect for a clean cut. 60's you hold em down and I'll do the cut' date=' Glenn likes to watch i believe :lol:[/quote']Hey Chainy, don't think your getting all of the fun. Uncle Chop Chop feels like having some FUN!!!!! :evil: :evil: