G'day - just joined

Guest QF1

G'day all

I have just registered and thought I should introduce myself. I met

"Chainsaw" at the airport on Sunday morning and he mentioned the site, so thought I would take a look.

I live not too far from YSSY, so I am out there fairly regularly taking photos and also monitoring the chatter on the airband channels.

I look forward to contributing from time to time.

Cheers

Mark

Guest Chainsaw

Oi Glenn. Im a nice guy remember heh heh

Yep, welcome Mark :D

This really is a very friendly place to be to share our wonderful hobby. We look forward to you being a regular. 8)

Guest Steve R

Welcome Mark,

You and Chainy were both at the Airport on Sunday? I thought all Sydney Spotters would have been in the City to Surf run - slogging up Heartbreak Hill with thoughts of a cold one keeping you going 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

Welcome to the board. Feel free to check over the fleet lists, links to airline history, forum rules, and add your name to the Group map over in the Other Links section on the Menu. Enjoy your stay!

Todd Milton.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.

It was a difficult decision not to run in the City to Surf but after a few wet weekends decided to head to YSSY. If I hadn't gone I wouldn't have met Chainsaw and then I wouldn't be writing this now :D

Look forward to meeting a few more of you in the future.

Cheers

Mark

Welcome mate. It is truley the friendliest Aviation Forum in the World. You will find that unhlike other Aviation Message Boards if you ask a (what some idiots think are a stupid Question) you will get the answer without anyone taking a swipe at you.

Great to see you have met Chainsaw, he is one of the Senior blokes on the website, he's been here since it started.

Welcome abosrd and have fun.

P.S. Don't let the name get to you. I am just a regular bloke with a passion for Aviation.h

Guest Chainsaw

Gee thanks Dan :P

Senior eh? Im not 90, in fact I'm not ever 50 yet (damn its getting close)

Mark, maybe you might like to ahve a peek at our Album here. Why not share some of your fab pics with us :)