gday all

Guest gasket

gday there, ive just joined up. my name is clint im 34 nad in the process of saving to do my commercial licence for helicopter. So any info or tips or horror stories would be greatly appreciated lol. Ive always been into aviation just never done anything about it. Have been racing road bikes for the past 5 years but couldnt get big enought sponsorship to continue on so i needed to find something else to occupy me. Well hope to chat to you all at some time

cheers

]

Hey gasket, welcome to the site. You've come to the right place to learn about aviation. We have a mixed bag of nutters (errr I mean enthusiasts) who can assist with almost anything. What they don't know, they'll make up 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

So welcome once again. Have a great time 8)

Hey gasket, welcome to the site. You've come to the right place to learn about aviation. We have a mixed bag of nutters (errr I mean enthusiasts) who can assist with almost anything. What they don't know, they'll make up 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif So welcome once again. Have a great time 8)

Nutters Eh?

Welcome aboard mate. You will have a good time on here.

im going to start training with the helicopter group i went and saw them last weekend had a chat and a look around and they seemed very friendly and quite happy to chat and explain. he recommended the priciples of helicopter flight book which im up to paragraph 4 and its frying my brain, why do these so called smart people make everything sound so hard lol i understand how things work until i start reading this kind of stuff lol. hopefully i can buy a dig cam b4 my flight so i can get some pics of me plummeting to the ground lol