Hello ello

TAA Mitch

Welcome Mitch!So, you know Todd then :)

That isnt always a good thing Chainy 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif :lol:

n a serious note mate Welcome to our Friendly Forum here. You will find that we have 1 thing in common, we are all Plane Freaks :lol: :lol: . Enjoy your time with us and I hope that we might be able to meet up next year when someone organises anther Spotting Weekend.

If you be good Matty diddums I will put you on loose stock and all the cushy jobs :P

And no, Groceries took the last max, call them for a price check, I don't have the keys to the change drawer and I am on a break so the clearence can wait :P

Guest Chainsaw
I am the manager, report to my office.Stay on topic or your fired. Have a nice day :)

I say again...

"haul him over the COLES" 8)

I am the manager, report to my office.Stay on topic or your fired. Have a nice day :)

Glenn Inwood to the service area please, Glenn Inwood service area.

Glenn,

Since Toods quit now u gotta get ur arse into gear i need chance and clearance quick quick.

And in half an hour ive gotta go and u need to do a spot balance :P.

Guest Chainsaw

Now all we have to do is work in 'planes' into the discussion to keep it on topic!

I wonder what Mitch thinks of you lot?!? Its times like this you all need a wise one like me ;)

This topic really has fallen into the MYER

• 4 weeks later...

YOU ARE ALL MAD!!!

Thanks for welcoming me...i feel very welcome...

...now TODD get me that bloody change, charissa gave u the keys and if u dont hurry up ill make u give me a negative clearance...yeah thats right

:)

Guest Crash Lander
Hello folks,I am a new person into this forum, so i hope im welcome. Yeah, Im a fan of planes and anything aviation. So, I hope to talk with most of you in the near future.

:D Mitch

Hi Mitch!

They say they are the friendliest aviation group on the net, and I reakon they are. There are some around that are far from it.

Seems you know a few people here anyway, which makes it easier.

Do you fly at all? Have your own plane?

I'm an old Coles Checkout Chappie myself from way back! Do they still have "Caroline Calls?

Anyway,

welcome!

Just to answer that last Question there CL, Oh yes indeed, the caroline calls are still around. When I first stated I wondered who the hell Caroline was, then I realised it was part of the 'emergency call list' as we have a list of all the caroline points in out store up in the tea room.

The most popular is 'Caroline Section 10, PLant Room' and 'Caroline Section 15, Refridgeration'.

Guest Chainsaw
There are some around that are far from it.

CHAINY?????? :shock: :lol: :lol:[/quote:2a3sx9o4]

heh heh heh get this....

I won't go there ;)

We are all nice, including lil ol me. I do like the fact we can ask 'dumb' questions and get understanding responses. Hey that's how we learn. TAA forever I say!

Guest Crash Lander

Getting the feeling I stepped on a touchy subject there!

TAA is great for getting dumb questions answered. I know I was made to feel very welcome when I originally signed on here.

Thing is, I wasn't flying then, so didn't have the interest to check in regularly. I do now, so I am happy to see the place hasn't changed.