Hey

Guest chesty139

Guest chesty139

Hi all you aviation fanatics out on the forum. My name is Nick and i'm from Melbourne. I love aviation, mostly commercial and looking to become a Pilot when i grow up.

Also i hope i'm not the youngest person on the forum, because i'm only 14!

I hope i can get involved in as much of the forums as i can.

Cheers!

Guest Glenn

At 14 yes you are the youngest but don't let that deter you from asking whatever you like. Unlike other forums, we encourage silly questions. How else are you supposed to learn?

Welcome to the site and please enjoy your stay with us. 8)

Guest Chainsaw

Yep Chopy is great on here.

Welcome Nick. On TAA you can ask lots of 'dumb' questions and will get good answers (sometimes the answers will be correct too heh).

TAA is a great place to be. It's my home for aviation stuff. Check out our Gallery, please add some photos and comment on others pics too.

:)

Guest Crash Lander

I second, third, and fourth what the others have already said Chesty! You can't go wrong here.

Welcome!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chesty139

Cheers everyone! I can't believe people are so nice here.

Ive been on holiday for the past 2 weeks so i couldn't reply, even in the Qantas Club - too busy.

My calendar looks pretty free from now on, so expect me on the forums quite a bit now.

Thanks!

Gotta love the free internet in the QF Club Business kiosk thingys. Have used them a few times now, shame I don't have QF Club Membership. I just scab off my mates!

Enjoy the forums, I sure know I do!

Well first of all thank you to 60's and Chainy for the Kind words. Welcome to the Board Mate. I hope you can have as much fun as I do on this board. Where abouts in Melbourne do you Live? I have just moved down to Prestron to start work. If you would like we might be able to catch up and we might be able to go out to Melbourne International Airport.

Guest Chainsaw
Your very welcome chesty. We are a great bunch of people' date=' even the ones with the weird names 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif[/quote']You calling me weird Glenn?

.. I hope so ;)

Chainy

Guest chesty139
Well first of all thank you to 60's and Chainy for the Kind words. Welcome to the Board Mate. I hope you can have as much fun as I do on this board. Where abouts in Melbourne do you Live? I have just moved down to Prestron to start work. If you would like we might be able to catch up and we might be able to go out to Melbourne International Airport.

I live just next door, Heidelberg. I'm not saying anymore details! Small world once again. And about catching up, would love to but heaps of study for school. (Is the request ment to be a joke?).

And, what, do you work for Melbourne Airport or something?

Gotta love the free internet in the QF Club Business kiosk thingys. Have used them a few times now, shame I don't have QF Club Membership. I just scab off my mates!Enjoy the forums, I sure know I do!

Actually, now the Qantas Club has free wireless internet from Telstra. It use to be pay to use. Its awesome. (They still do have the kiosks though).

Just to finish off, a bit off topic. Has anyone done the Kath & Kim Airport Holiday? For people who don't know, Kath and Kel snuck into the Qantas Club at Melbourne Airport and stayed there for a few nights. :D