Hi From Ballarat Victoria

Guest OzChris

Hi Fellow aviators, my name is Chris, I live in Ballarat, Victoria...and I luv 2 fly.

I started out flying n GA, and have been for many years. However, this year in January I converted over to an RA-Aus cert, and now fly a J160.

I fly with Roger Gration @ Inbound Aviation Ballarat - one of the BEST instructors I have ever flown with.

I love aviation forums! I see that there are many familiar names here - Im looking forward to meeting you all.

Guest Chainsaw

Welcome Chris!

TAA is a good place to be for sure. You are most welcome.

We all look forward to your contributions. Don't forget we have a Gallery which you can put any plane related photo up. We have a nice collection there already.

Most of us are not just plane enthusiasts, we are totally obsessed!

Cheers,

Chainy :)

P.S. You can't beat The Sound of Round!!!

Guest Darren Masters

Hello buddy! What a surprise. Welcome! Good to have you here aswell :D Look forward to your posts. Chainy, mate, one of us! The world will be a better place :D

Hi Chainy - thanks for the welcome!

Yup, I am pretty much obsessed with flying and anything that flies - except flies and mozzies haha

Hey Darren - thanks for the welcome, great to see you mate!

Guest Chainsaw

I'm confused. I don't know who is the most obsessed on this site now.

Chris, your site, Darren (well yea your mad), Glenn's 1200 photos at Narromine, and the list goes on...

If you can have a 'flock of birds' and a 'herd of sheep', what is an obsession of plane nuts at TAA then? A wing?

Welcome Mate. I used to live about 2 Hours the other side of Ballarat in a place called Merino just the other side of Hamilton. I now live in Melbourne for work but used to be around Ballarat a lot.

If you feel like doing a bit of spotting at Melobourne Internatonal Airport send me a PM and we might be able to set something up. I am out there every weekend and even some days after work (I know Chainy, I am also Obsessed)

Have a great time with us and please feel free to post any thing you like.

Hey Chris and welcome aboard the "Looney Bird Express" :lol:

You have come to the right place. Take a look around and if there is anything you need just give me a shout.

Yes 1200 photos and it took forever to load into the computer. Just going through them so expect to see a sneak preview over in the topic about the air pageant soon.

Yes 1200 photos and it took forever to load into the computer. Just going through them so expect to see a sneak preview over in the topic about the air pageant soon.

A Sneak Peak??????

It took my computer 4 minutes to load that topic.

Guest OzChris

Thanks Glen - yeah I saw the preview and others in the photo area.

Great photo album by the way!! Im enjoying looking around your site - well done with it!

Thanks Glen - yeah I saw the preview and others in the photo area.Great photo album by the way!! Im enjoying looking around your site - well done with it!

Thanks Chris. Glad you like it. Thanks for uploading to it too