I'm new

Guest g_i_jack029

Guest g_i_jack029

G-day i'm jack... i live bout an hour from YBDG, new to the website, wish i had of found it ages ago but not new to aviation. Haven't missed an Avalon Airshow since i was 3 and actually i'm wearing my Airshow 2005 t-shirt right now because my 97 airshow t-shirt doesn't fit. no suprise there.

i got into aviation because we went to airshows, which amazed me. I play flight sim on my computer like there is no tomorrow. signed up to newsletters from many sites eg. CASA, AIRBUS and the list goes on. mainly interested in Civil Aviation.

when i found this site the first thing i did was click register, best thing i've done this year (apart from the Airshow) I love your site and happy flying!!!!!! I LOVE AVIATION!!!! great job on the website!!! :lol:

G'Day Jack

Glad you found us. How did you find us by the way?

If you love the site now, hopefully you'll love some changes that "might" be coming in 2008 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

Guest g_i_jack029

uh dunno, my usual hours of stumbling around looking at aviation stuff on Google. Some how i found my new best website on the list clicked on it and...here i am. changes... hopefully, guessing your not going to tell but hopefully, great work on the site again, can't get enough.