Starlet Plans

Does anyone know if Corby Starlet plans are still sold by John Corby in Aus, or do I get them from the C.S.N lakeland Florida mob. Thanks for any info. Finally have the time and the money so I had better make a start.

I believe John Corby still sells the plans but I don't know his address. You could ask RAaus as I am sure they have his address. Somewhere in Hornsby near Sydney I think.

If you ever have problems you can send a message to me as I have built one. From memory the Elevator horn is originally a Tiger Moth lookalike and is offset. It would be better moved to centralise the horn within the horizontal stabiliser, and the bracing on the fuselage sides needs to be carefully laid out to clear the wing leading edge attach points.

Other than those points it is all plain sailing. Building the wing and aileron hinge area can be done more easily using a method I devised, rather than what is recommended, but it is too much to explain here.

Have fun building and you can't fail to have fun flying.

Thanks for info Yenn. I will ring the RAA later this week. I will also try a phone number I found in an old SAAA mag. Pays to never throw them out till your sure you wont need them. I will no doubt have a fews questions for people here when I get started.