Canard wing Falcon ultralight

The Baron

I hope this is the right place for this thread. I am looking for a canard wing falcon ultralight reg no. 10-1412. I used to own it and i am interested in locating it, i think it is in the Sydney area. hoping it may be for sale. mob. ph.0466180243. cheers, The Baron.

Guest Turning Base

Hey Baron, if you want to find out about the aircraft there is a site that may be able to help you (no links allowed here it seems) so do a google on recreational flying

Guest OzChris

The best place to start your search may be to contact the RAAus office in Canberra...

They may be able to direct you best.

Guest Turning Base

They probably won't give it out because of confidentiality so you got to ask around. Not allowed to say anything else here

Guest OzChris
They probably won't give it out because of confidentiality so you got to ask around.

Thats true, however, the RAAus are there to help RAAus members the best that they can.

I would suggest that they may be able to email or write to the last 'known' registered owner without disclosing their details to a third party, thus passing on 'The Barons' details at his request...The RAAus has done this to me, and I have full confidence in them - just a thought.

They should have a register like GA has with the VH register where you can look up a rego and see the details of the owner including address

Guest OzChris
They should have a register like GA has with the VH register where you can look up a rego and see the details of the owner including address

Yes they do Glenn, however due to privacy they do not pass on members details. They can pass on your details though if you request it...

The other problem is that this aircraft in question is not currently registered.

hi guys , first let me thank you all for your help so far. i have been in contact with the raa and i am the last rego holder so it must be sitting in a shed some where. the person i sold it to cannot remember the name of the person he sold it to only that he was a cabinet maker from sydney, talk about looking for aneedle in a haystack.cheers, The Baron.

Guest OzChris

Wow - this is going to be difficult for you to find...

You never know it may turn up on Ebay or in the RAAus mag one day :]

They sure are a nice aircraft! There is video on YouTube I was looking at - nice aircraft!

Guest OzChris

If you want Baron I can place an ad on my Recreational Pilots site...I get a lot of visitors, maybe someone might know something on the off chance.

Do you happen to have any pictures of it Baron??

Guest OzChris

I have placed the ad in the 'Site News' section of my site - if you can email me a picture or two as an attachment to:

[email protected]

I will then add the pictures as soon as I receive them...lets hope we can find the whereabouts of this aircraft for you :]