Hey everyone.

Guest Helmet Head

Guest Helmet Head

Just got here (forum as well as Sydney). I originally come from Canada, and am seriously enjoying this whole "no snow" thing.

The reason I have come to this forum, other than thinking that pilots have just about the coolest job on the planet, is that I am in search of a new market. You see, I am an airbrush artist. In Canada I specialized in ice hockey goalie masks, but there is not much of a market for that in sunny Sydney.

Someone pointed me towards the aircraft market...mainly vintage planes for nose art, but I reckon there may be an even larger market than that. Anyone have any ideas if I am barking up the wrong tree? Mind you, I am not singling out aircraft, as I already have a motorcycle, and two helmets in the shop. Just looking for more canvases...

Thanks...glad to be here.

Bruce...aka Helmet Head.024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Hey HH

I have seen some aircraft airbrushed with various things and reckon if you can get some work doing that it would be great

Welcome to TAA, hope you enjoy your stay with us

Guest Helmet Head
Hey Helmet Head. Welcome to the forums mate. Interested in doing coffins? (and yes, I am being serious).

Ummmm....Well, I have always said that I can paint anything that can be painted. I suppose coffins would fit under that heading. What did you have in mind?

I guess I should have included my website.... www.helmetheaddesign.com. Have a look, let me know what you think.

Guest Darren Masters
Ummmm....Well, I have always said that I can paint anything that can be painted. I suppose coffins would fit under that heading. What did you have in mind?I guess I should have included my website.... www.helmetheaddesign.com. Have a look, let me know what you think.

PM sent to you mate.

Guest Helmet Head
I checked out your website. Fantastic work mate.

Thanks Chop Chop! It's always nice to hear that someone else appreciates something that I put a whole lot of effort in to. If only it paid the bills! Maybe someday.:biggrin:

HH

Guest Helmet Head

Idid. I needed help to lift my gut while I tatooed under it, but other than that...ALL ME!! :biggrin:

That's why I'm just laying around...it's hard work tatooing and drinking beer.