G'day everyone

VHKDK

just like to say g'day to everyone out there. Came across this excellent website a few days ago.

I have been interested in aircraft ever since I can remember. I don't fly(maybe one day),but I am into photography and flight simming.

Martyn

Guest aviatrix27

G'day Martyn, welcome aboard. I see you've already uploaded some very nice pix to the gallery, including a couple of a friend's Grumman Traveler.

Guest Glenn

Welcome Martyn. Some very nice photos there. I also saw one in the gallery of good old RAT that lives here at Cowra

Welcome again

Thanks for the welcome. I get great enjoyment taking the photos and have met some terriffic aviation people and one or two not so good! Now I am able to share my photos with you, some of which I see are familiar to you.

Martyn

Hi Martyn Welcome,Like you the only flying I do is going on holidays but when you arrive at that new airport & see all the different airlines & aircraft it is like being in aircraft photo taking heaven.

Cheers

Cavalier

G'Day Martyn and Welcome to Australias BEST, BIGGEST and FRIENDLIEST Aviation Forum on the Net. Great to have you here and your photos are awesome. Some worthy of our Photo Of The Month award. Would you believe I have flown on VH-KDK on a flight from Melbourne to Mt Gambier.

Guest g_i_jack029

Welcome to the Aussie Aviator mate,

Many great people on here, especially the admins and moderators, enjoy you stay

lol, robbo, was that supposed to be a joke? lol, its a cheetah....i think :D