New Boy

PesticidePat

You know what, I'm real, and i say what I think, sometimes quite colourfully. If anyone is offended, dont read my stuff. But also, please dont edit me for political correctness. "nulli illegitemi carborundum". Oh, and thanks for the welcoming wishes.

PP

Yes, I've got a couple of cousins in the business. I grew up in cotton country & remember my uncle getting me to be a human marker, standing at the end of the paddock waving a bag. Thankfully, they're all permanent markers now, I used to get sprayed a bit, but haven't grown any extra toes or anything, so all's good. Must admit it was a lot of fun standing there & having a plane like that come roaring straight at you a few feet off the ground.

Regards,

Willedoo.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Wow, as I find my way around this website, it's amazing to see so many people with the fire passion in their hearts for everything to do with "Flying".

You have come to the right place. Everyone here loves Aviation and it's great to know that there are a lot of people out there who share this great passion. I just completed my dream of getting a job with an airline.

Is there anybody out there??????

Yip, still here. Summer time is quiet, plenty of time to loggit the net and annoy peeble. :biggrin: Fire season finished so the harder work starts, less time to computerize.

Bit of super here, some pine work there, next some pre emergence. Next thing you know another rust run will go into the rice season then it's time to have summer holidays again :tongue:

You goanna get busy in SA? Still do a few peas west?