clarifacation questions

Guest disperse

Guest disperse

im going through some theory at home , so i come up with a few Q's

first is : A newton (N) is the force (F) required to give a mass (m) of one kilogram an acceleration (a) of one metre per second per second [ m/s² ].

does this mean that after the first second X would be travelling at 1m per sec , after the second 2m per sec / the third 3m per sec and so on

yes it does seem fairly obvious but best to remove all doubt,

Thanks Troy

Guest disperse

the lift equation ?

Lift = CL × ½rV² × S

FIGURED IT OUT AND DELETETED THE QUESTION

MY BRAIN HURTS , GOING TO BED NOW

Thanks Troy

Guest pelorus32

G'day Troy,

this MAY help with respect to acceleration:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acceleration

This is probably more helpful:

http://www.glenbrook.k12.il.us/gbssci/Phys/class/1DKin/U1L1e.html

You really need one of these fellows in the Oaks area to give you a lift to the airstrip and take you flying. Too much theory makes anyone unhappy. Going flying will also help you learn the theory and vice versa.

Regards

Mike

Guest disperse

thanks mike, i will get there (to the field that is ).

it's just so frustrating cause ive got more time then ive ever had and even the $$$ to pay for over 20hrs of training. yet the insurence people dont look kindly on you enjoying yourself or making use of your time when your not working:angry:

Troy.

What has insurance got to do with it. It is only a quick way to get rid of your hard earned cash. Of course you could go for the ultimate insurance. Religion.

Guest disperse

Hi Ian , because of my accident im on workers comp and also have a moter vehicle claim going on ( i stoped to help a car accident and another car ran into us ) so gotta be good for a while.....its just frustrating

Troy

I disagree there are plenty of good samaritans who help others. Some pay the supreme sacrifice such as those involved in the shooting in Melbourne a short while ago.

Guest disperse

id have to agree with Yenn , i think there is still a lot more people that would stop to help then wouldn't (here in australia anyway).....i think the fact i stoped to help someone made no difference . i just happen to be in the same place at the same time as some bl$%dy moron who drove straight into a stationary car without even putting his foot on the brake . i mean with two other people on the road trying to wave him down. . . GO FIGURE:clap:

Anyway back to study so i can ask more questions.....THANKS PEOPLE

PS I think if you don't stop 1 YOUR A MUG and 2 it's very UNAUSTRALIAN (it's different if your wife and kids are in your car, they come first)