Radioing in!

brilin_air

Hi!

My name is Linda, my husband Brian is currently building a kit Jabiru J160.

We live in Bacchus Marsh, but he flies with Inbound Aviation at Ballarat with the J160c that is there, until our beast is up and flying...(which should be in the air shortly)

He started in 2003 in a gazelle out of Penfield, and on a trip to Bundaberg (where my family lives), he went out with Rod for a flight and fell in love with the J160.

The following year (2004) he purchased the J160 kit and we hauled it all the way back to Victoria!...and the rest is history!

Nice to be here and to all, Greetings!

-Linda

Greetings Linda & Brian. I guess I don't have to tell you Roger is an absolute gentleman. Is the Jab at home? Keep us up to date on construction, I may even be able to help out if personal circumstances pan out.

Regards, Decca.

Greetings Linda & Brian. I guess I don't have to tell you Roger is an absolute gentleman. Is the Jab at home?

Hi Decca, Roger is one of the nicest people that I have met, but most people that fly are good to know. Yes the jab is at home and we are making good progress with it even if it is a bit slow due to work commitments. We fitted the wings on it for the first time on Thursday to take some measurements and checks, and it hurt to take them off again, it started to look like a plane. Nice to meet you and hope to see you one day in Ballarat

-Brian

Hi Chris and Big Pete, We hope to have the jab up and flying soon as we want to take it to Bundy on cup weekend , but if that doesn't happen it will have to be christmas. I would rather take a bit longer and have it just right as once it is flying I will not want to be playing with it to much, its already had 2 years of that, all I will want to do is fly it.

Clear skies to everyone

Brian