the new guy.

Nick Evison

Hi better introduce myself

Im nick, Im living in salisbury UK and fly a pegasus Quantum 912. Ill be leaving the UK and returning to Nowra NSW permanantly with my Flexi comming back too. I gained a UK NPPL(M) licence while over here.

Im after all the advice i can get regarding licence changeover requirements etc.

Ill be shipping my flex back in a 20ft container most likely. Anybody want to import a plane to share costs?P1020885.JPG.e91786dd0fbfaf310a74d117e594aa75.JPG

Hi better introduce myselfIm nick, Im living in salisbury UK and fly a pegasus Quantum 912. Ill be leaving the UK and returning to Nowra NSW permanantly with my Flexi comming back too. I gained a UK NPPL(M) licence while over here.

Im after all the advice i can get regarding licence changeover requirements etc.

Ill be shipping my flex back in a 20ft container most likely. Anybody want to import a plane to share costs?[ATTACH]26858[/ATTACH]

Hi Nick. . . .

Best of fortune with your move to OZ. . . . being a Salisbury Lad, I wonder if you've ever encountered my very good pilot friend David Perry ( No relation ) . . .he lives in Salisbury and was the CFI at Old Sarum for a while. . . . I gave him his first FRIGHT ( and several more...) in a PA28 at Halfpenny Green in the early 1980s. . . .he's now a skipper on airbus 320s for Thomas Cook . . . . . . ( Well,. . . .Somebody has to do it I guess. . . .! but that bit was NOTHING to do with me,. . . I just infected him with the urge to fly and spend huge chunks of his money I think ! ! )

Dunno whether you've flown in OZ before, but it's a great place to fly ( well,. . . I think so anyhow. . . .)

Phil